Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Lab41!
The term ‘Lab41.co’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are a knowledge on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of South Africa.
UK Domain Services
Should you use our domain services you need to be aware of the following:
- You will be sent an email with a link to Nominet’s Terms & Conditions & will need to confirm you agree to them in an email.
- You will also be sent an email with a link to this page and we will require you to confirm that you’ve read & agree to them.
- Should a domain come up for renewal we will let you know 30 days in advance that it’s renewal is due. We will auto renew it, unless you specifically ask us not to.
- We do not charge a fee to transfer away a domain to a different registrar.
- We will respond to all emails about customer contacts within 5 business days.
- Should you wish to report any issues of spam, abuse, etc, please email [email protected]
- Should you not be happy with our services, you can email [email protected] We will respond within 5 business days. Customer satisfaction is our number 1 priority and we will endeavour to solve it immediately. Should you not be happy with the solution you can escalate it to the relevant ombudsman.