Table Of Contents
A 20 Point Google Analytics Custom Report Checklist. How is Your Website Performing?
Online Goal Setting Is As Important As Offline Business Goals
Dominate with actionable insights from a Google Analytics custom report. Set SMART Goals, implement these goals and monitor their performance.
In a business people and projects are measured on how they perform against a predetermined set of goals and outcomes, but when it comes to building a business online, very few people take the time to set goals, let alone measure the performance of a website against these goals.
Okay, here is something really inspiring! It looks like an old rotten tree trunk but you won’t believe it untill you see it!
A Google Analytics custom report is a powerful tool that is relatively simple to install and understand, but few people realise and harness the powerful information that it provides. a well thought out set up and informed monitoring of a Google Analytics account can easily be the difference between success and failure for an online business.
You Need to Know:
- How many visitors came to your site
- where in the world the visitors came from
- their bounce rate – although they generally have no idea what this is
- how the visitors reached their website (from organic search, paid ads etc)
Download Your Website Quick Wins Checklist
- Quickly see where you can improve your website with some quick fixes!
- We use it to grow websites by 200%. Easy to use & simple to understand.
- Download your free & actionable '25 Quick Wins For Your Website'.
The Google Analytics Report is Divided into 5 Sections:
- General Goals
- Visibility Goals
- Interaction Goals
- Transactional Goals
- Geo-Targeting Goals