Lab41 Digital Marketing FAQ
You have questions, we’ve got answers.
You can do these yourself or if you want them professionally done, we will give you a custom quote to load these.
First and foremost we help clients grow their business using the digital space.
It all starts by powering your website through SitePRO that outputs a cutting-edge website that converts like crazy.
You then select any of our bundles or individual apps we offer. These include, website building blocks, website boost, conversion apps, lead generation, search engine marketing, social media, customer connection, niche services & design extras.
- Once your website is powered by SitePRO you then have access to our incredible services.
- It’s easy! Just pick and choose the services you want. It’s that easy!
Our system is flexible and the choice is yours.
- either you can do it yourself, or
- you can let us do it by purchasing a website maintenance service
Even though we have a very easy to use drag and drop feature so changing content is easy, it still takes time like all good design work! Choosing the right colors, font weights and layouts take time no matter how experienced you are. 99% of the time it’s cheaper to let our in-house designers load any content for you than using a staff member. Remember our designers do this all day every day, so it’s second nature, while even if your staff members know how to do it, they won’t be as fast and it will cost you more in staff costs.
Our service is flexible, either you can provide any content you would like us to load for you, or we can even use our team of experience writers to help produce engaging content!
Updating Website Code
For this you will need our maintenance service. It’s vital you have your code up to date or you will be vulnerable to hackers exploiting outdated code. You don’t want to lose your entire website to a hacker due to outdated code!
- You need to have enabled our website management service. You will then get a certain number of free yearly changes you can use.
- Alternatively, you can do it yourself.
- Or you can request once-off changes from us.