Welcome to the first part of our online marketing course on business growth. Let’s start by focusing on how to grow your business through your website.
This is the intro of an 8-part website development series on making sure your website has a strong foundation for success.
Welcome To The Website Development First Steps Series
Welcome to the first part of our online marketing course. I want to start by focusing on the crux of why you are here.
You want business growth.
You’ve heard about the power of the internet, but
Have you considered the power of a website for your business?
I’m also assuming you already have a website or some kind of online presence.
Who’s This Business Growth Information For?
All of our information will be targeting high-level executive business owners so that they can have the correct knowledge to make decisions.
We’ll try our best to keep it short, to the point, and easy to follow!
What You Can Expect & Business Growth Course Overview
This course consists of 7 series. Each of them covers a different aspect.
We’ve broken them into easy-to-digest quick chunks which don’t overwhelm you and will ensure that you don’t miss out on the important details.
GO On. Grab These Free Courses Now:
- Website Development First Steps Series – a Quick Guide To Business Growth Through Your Website [You Are Here]
- Website Optimization Series – Optimize Your Content Strategy For a Big Conversion Boost
- Conversion Optimization Series – Get 200% More From Your Website With Conversion Marketing
- Online Marketing Series – a Lead Generation Quick Win. Do It Now For a BIG Boost
- Search Marketing Series – Discover The Exact Phrases To Use With a Search Term Analysis
- Social Media Marketing Series – 5 Social Media Tips To Impress Your Visitors
- Customer Experience Management Series – Powerful Appointment Scheduling Software For a Brand Boost
We’ll try our best to keep it short, to the point, and easy to follow!
What We’ll Cover In This Course
During this course, we’ll cover tools that simply put will accelerate your business growth and save you money.
Some of the tools will allow you to cross-sell & upsell with ease. Some techniques include tweaking the colour and placement of a button so that it can increase your website leads by 400%!
For another example did you know that 79% of marketing leads never convert into sales?
Then when you consider that 65%ofmarketers have not established lead nurturing, you can see why this is a problem.
We’ll show you the tools that help solve this problem. Just look at this amazing stat…
Companies that excel at lead nurturing generate 50% more sales-ready leads.
How can you afford NOT TO sort this out?
Will Anything Less Than a Cutting-Edge Website Do?
If you think any old website will do for your business, read this.
It takes less than two-tenths of a second (that’s very very quick!) for an online visitor to form a first opinion of your brand once they’ve perused your company’s website (according to researchers at Missouri University of Science and Technology).
It takes just another 2.6 seconds for that viewer’s eyes to concentrate in a way that reinforces that first impression.
What Does That Mean For You?
Given that tight timeframe, making a good first impression is critical with your website.
A good first impression is the difference between success & failure.
What Is The Purpose Of YOUR Website?
- Does your website serve as a simple brochure of your business?
- Does it provide products and services for people to purchase?
- Is it the main gateway contact for your business and customers?
Often when I speak with people about their website, they tell me it needs to be a simple representation of their business showing what they do, and telling the world how great their business is.
What’s the problem with this thinking?
- People don’t care how great you are.
- People care what you know & what you can do for them.
So what does this mean for you?
You’re Missing Out On a MASSIVE Opportunity
Most importantly, you’re missing out on a MASSIVE opportunity on business growth!
I mentioned a few amazing stats above but there are many more aspects of a website that when tweaked correctly can generate a 500% improvement.
Websites have to be re-imagined today around the users that are visiting them. a brochure-style website just doesn’t cut it, unfortunately, that’s what most companies still have.
The fact that you’re reading this, gives you a massive opportunity to get ahead.
Learn how to invest in digital marketing channels with this article! Don’t miss it!
Primarily you want a website to bring you more business.
Said different, you want business growth!
So don’t you think you should use some simple conversion best practices and tools to help you achieve this?
Stay tuned to this series and we’ll cover them one by one.
How Effective Is Your Website For Business Growth?
In the study I mentioned earlier, participants were asked to rate sites on the basis of visual appeal and design factors of the websites.
What was interesting from the study:
- Logos: Visitors spent about 6.48 seconds focused on this most identifiable portion of a site.
- Navigation Menus: Users spend almost as long (6.44 seconds) studying the menu on a webpage.
- Search Box: This area kept visitors’ attention for more than 6 seconds.
- Links To Social Utilities: The fact that participants in the study focused on social media icons for 5.95 seconds reveals just how important it is for your business to offer opportunities for customers to engage with your brand and other customers.
- Primary Image: Visitors perused the main photo or graphic on the page for 5.94 seconds.
- Written Content: This element took up 5.59 seconds of their time.
- Bottom Of The Page: That’s where users ended up, engaged for about 5.25 seconds in that location.
Given that you have only a few seconds to grab someone’s attention, I’d like you to look at your own website. Does it stand out?
Your Very Quick Action Step
If you want to maximize your ROI, specifically look at the above elements and see if you can optimize them for the biggest impact.
If it’s been a while since you last looked at your own website, take the time now to identify the top three things you want visitors to do as a result of visiting your site.
Write these items down, followed by scheduling a meeting with your web team to review the current site. You may be surprised by what you see.
In the next article in the series, I’ll cover some of the website building blocks, and then slowly we’ll cover some key areas where you can generate a massive ROI.
Since you’ve read all the way to the end I’ve decided to share one of the biggest website pitfalls with you.
More than 50% of website visitors are using a mobile device.
to access the web (View the stats here, they’re fascinating!).
Thus, if your website is NOT mobile optimized, you’re losing 50% of your opportunity without trying.
If you’re not sure what your site looks like on a mobile device, just pop your website URL into https://mobiletest.me/, and if it’s anything less than amazing you need to sort it out.
Do You Want Us To Help You?
We’ve put together some of our apps and have included a 20% discount if you’d like some help getting these website benefits.
View Our 20% Website Building Blocks Bundle Discount Now!
Go on, explode your web presence with a strong foundation.
What’s Next For Some Business Growth?
Read our next article in the website development first steps series:
What you Need to Know About Domains & a Simple Mistake to Avoid